Since some days serious problems with ICQ

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at
Tue Dec 8 06:40:41 EST 2009

Hello again,

since some days, exactly since  2009-12-01  I  have  unexpected  crashes
(coredumps of 48 to 150 MBytes) with Pidgin and connection and protocoll
problems with ICQ.

Now, for some minutes I was contacted by several peoples  using  Jabber,
which asked me about MSN and ICQ problems...

It seems there is a very serious problem with it because without MSN and
ICQ, ANY of my business contacts are cut off.

Khoda Hafez
    Michelle Konzack
    Tamay Dogan Network

<>                          Michelle Konzack
<>          Kinzigstrasse 17
<>     77694 Kehl
Jabber michelle.konzack at (RSA crypt)      Germany
ICQ    #328449886
IRC    #irantech (           Tel. DE: +49 177 9351947
MSN    michelle.konzack at            Tel. FR: +33  6  61925193