return of ticket #9029

Paul Aurich paul at
Thu Apr 23 15:39:35 EDT 2009

And Gugão spoke on 04/23/2009 12:28 PM, saying:
> Everybody says that this ticket is duplicated, but i dont if this
> problem was solved or not !
> where could i find this information ?

When I closed the ticket, a message was added to the ticket saying "Closed
as a duplicate of #8594" and linkified #8594 to point to [0].

The short summary of that ticket is that we believe the issue is resolved
in mtn and will be fixed in the next release. If you would like to have a
more immediate fix, the patch for that commit [1] can be applied if
building 2.5.5 from source.