Resolved pidgin crash on winXP

Luca Arsiero arsiero.luca at
Wed Apr 22 15:24:32 EDT 2009

I'm Luca and often I use Pidgin for IM. Sorry for my english, I hope this mail could help you for future developing. Recently, when I launch Pidgin, it crash with this error:

AppName: pidgin.exe            AppVer: ModName: aspell-15.dll
ModVer:                    Offset: 0008cef6

I'm doing a resarch by "aspell-15.dll" and I discovered that two times: one on Pidgin directories and one on PHP directories, so I have deleted dll's on PHP directories (temporarily) and when I started Pidgin then it work good.

Very compliments for your work on Pidgin!!!
Best regards
    Luca Arsiero