Sort all contacts by accounts

John Uhlmann john.uhlmann at
Tue Apr 28 06:13:59 EDT 2009

Pidgin does not have this functionality at the moment - though it has been
requested before.

See (You can add additional comments
to help justify this request and also 'vote' for it).

In the meantime, I suggest that you simply create a different group for each
account and keep track of the contacts this way.

From: support-bounces at [mailto:support-bounces at] On Behalf
Of ???????? ???????
Sent: Monday, 27 April 2009 11:26 PM
To: support at
Subject: Sort all contacts by accounts

Hi to all developers!
First of all, thanks for a great program! :)
Now question: is there any way to sort all contacts by my accounts?
I have 3 accounts on gmail and sometimes it's difficult to understand from
what account i'm chatting (i need to chat with the same person from
different accounts).
Thank you.

P.S. Sorry for my english