milestones at milestones at
Thu Apr 16 17:15:13 EDT 2009

I am hoping you can help me. I am looking for and instant messenger service for my customers to use on my website What i am looking for is a a link which i can place on each advert saying something like " to speak to the seller click here" which i can put on each advert that when a buyer sees an advert he likes he is able to instant message the seller. Does this sound like something your company can offer?

Many thanks

Henry Fitzsimons

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now