Help Needed

Murugesan P murugesanme at
Thu Apr 16 10:48:38 EDT 2009

Hello Pidgin Team,

I am using your library and configured "phurple-0.4.0-alpha" in my linux machine. I can able to send & receive IM messages by running your linux command.  Now I would like to take the buddy list of the logined user. I tried some methods but could not able to get the buddy list. Could you please help me on this to take the buddy list?. Currently I am referring this link for getting the classes & definition.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,