webcam support (was: HELP)

ChO₂ chemistrydioxide at
Sun Apr 12 06:40:41 EDT 2009

Please read the FAQ before posting to the mailing list:

And use subjects that summarize your concern, especially when posting to
a list. "webcam support" would have been a good subject for your mail,
but HELP is what the whole support mailing list is about.

Von: Hollie Gough <xx_hollie_gough at>
An: support at
Betreff: HELP
Datum: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 14:35:08 +0100

       I am emailing to you because I'm wandering if you can veiw or
send webcams on Pidgin. If we can't yet, then do you think there could
be a way to install it? I  would download MSN, but I don't have Windows
on my Eee pc.
Please reply A.S.A.P!
                     Yours sincerely, Hollie Gough
                                 Age 11

Surfing the web just got more rewarding. Download the New Internet
Explorer 8

Support mailing list
Support at