skype plugin

Skiormas Antanas Pabedinskas skiormas at
Thu Apr 9 02:54:49 EDT 2009

Hi there,

 I know, I red, that you don't support all interfaces that someone asks as that would be impossible. But the Skype... It's really very very (almost extremely) popular (at least I think so). Why couldn't we have this plug-in in the Pigin?

 I like very much the minimalistic view of Pigin and hate new Skype look.... :) And the main reason is of course - few chats where I do have my account (i.e. ICQ) - it would be great for me to have this Pigin and both protocols (skype and ICQ) spported in it...

So what do you think about that?