Yahoo disconnects

kwalityprinting at kwalityprinting at
Sun Sep 21 04:33:57 EDT 2008

Here is what I see at the bottom of the main Pidgin window when Yahoo disconnects...

<my yahoo id> disabled
Unknown error number 0. Logging into the Yahoo! website may fix this.

So I logged into the Yahoo website but the problem is still exists in Pidgin.

I second that.
It has been happening to me too.
Its been happening frequently in the past few days.