[Question #48213]: cannot add buddy at all...

ryan question48213 at answers.launchpad.net
Tue Oct 21 06:03:19 EDT 2008

Question #48213 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:

ryan proposed the following answer:
I have been having the same problem it turns out that this is a bug in
Ubuntu linux. Edubuntu, Xubuntu, and Mythbuntu.  We will have to wait
for the huge release of  Ubuntu linux 8.10 Intrepid.  If you upgrade i
can almost guarantee that this will fix your problems because Ubunut
linux 8.10 has over 400 hot fixes with the release of version 8.10

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.