[Question #48431]: webcam and voip in ubuntu

Padam question48431 at answers.launchpad.net
Sun Oct 19 05:15:45 EDT 2008

New question #48431 on pidgin in ubuntu:

I am new user of Ubuntu, since I first time used this system I liked it very much and wanna use continuously. But the main problem for me that I mostly use yahoo and msn messenger to communicate with family members and friends. Now I can access to buddy list of yahoo and msn messenger from pidgin but can't use voip and webcam there? Aren't there applications for this reason.?

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.