[Question #48213]: cannot add buddy at all...

xrysa question48213 at answers.launchpad.net
Thu Oct 16 14:57:50 EDT 2008

New question #48213 on pidgin in ubuntu:

I go to the buddies list , I choose "add buddy" ,it appears a cerd , i fill in the gap ''buddie's screen name'' by writing the email adress with which the person i wanna add uses msn(when  i had windowsxp i used to chat through windows live messenger and some of my contacts were  transferred automatically in pidgin ,yet some not...)and appears the following message : "Could not add buddy stam_atiz at yahoo.com to group Buddies to the server list on account xrysamara."

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.