Please help

Evan Platt evan at
Tue Oct 28 13:46:59 EDT 2008

Vladimir Kraljevic wrote:
> Evan by means of "abracadabra", of course. Duh. Anyway, first of all,
> Pidgin only needs to be installed and upon login, all contacts for
> that account should load, no matter what computer is at question; So
> why not help the girl out...
I thought I did. The OP's question was pretty vague:

"however, when i try to access it from my home computer i cannot - why
is this?" ... "do i need to redo everything at home? "

My suggestion and question to the OP was asking to clarify did she add
the accounts on the home computer?
> Victoria, it's no secret that IM contacts are kept on the server, so
> just grab Pidgin from their page then
> install it, use your login and password and you should be good to go.
That's what I suggested. But as the OP hasn't responded, we may never know.