[Question #37150]: Annoying Popup Information on mouse-overs

Pontiac question37150 at answers.launchpad.net
Mon Jun 23 12:48:50 EDT 2008

New question #37150 on pidgin in ubuntu:

I find that when I hover the mouse over any user information within the Buddy list, that annoying popup that tells the users "STATUS" or group "STATUS" is more of a hindrance than any sort of useful help.

How do I permanently disable the window from showing up?  Is it a plug in, or is it a general option?

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.