[Question #36928]: yahoo messenger doesn't show up in pidgin on ubuntu

Cara question36928 at answers.launchpad.net
Sat Jun 21 04:06:48 EDT 2008

New question #36928 on pidgin in ubuntu:

I am new to using pidgin. When I first got online with it, I signed in on yahoo messenger and my yahoo buddies showed up. (I didn't actually get a chance to chat to know that it was fully functioning though.) Now there is not even a yahoo icon on the protocols list under accounts. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling pidgin but it's still not there.

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.