[Question #34803]: change dictionary for a single buddy (or use more than one)

eks question34803 at answers.launchpad.net
Tue Jul 8 07:16:13 EDT 2008

Question #34803 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:

eks posted a new comment:
I don't get it, Switch Spell is exactly what I'm looking for also (I use
English, Portuguese and Italian), I've installed the plugin pack, called
pidgin-plugin-pack on Synaptic, but it didn't had Switch Spell. That
package has:

I went to http://plugins.guifications.org/trac/wiki/switchspell and
there's no download link. And here
http://plugins.guifications.org/trac/downloads there's binary only for

When will the plugin pack be upgraded? And/or where can I find the
binary for Switch Spell for AMD64...? :)

I have some basic knowledge to compile and install, but a program, not a
Pidgin plugin...

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.