Personal Buddy Icons don't show a second time with mor information about the OS an the used Pidgin version

Theo pidgin at
Tue Jul 8 03:25:03 EDT 2008

I have the same issue.
Os : winXP
Version : latest 2.4.3 (not working also from previous version)
Protocol : XMPP (jabber)

It' working fine for MSN.
Which log file, or can I activate some traces/dev log to help you
identify problem?

Thanks in advance.