Personal Buddy Icons don't show

Darrin Taylor d.taylor at
Mon Jul 7 19:09:39 EDT 2008

So with the continued "my pidgin doesn't work" with no supporting
information like OS, Version or Message protocol and the constant
barrage of launchpad "your question has changed slightly" emails, I will
have to abandon this mailing list.
Thanks to the pidgin support team for a great product, especially Ethan
who seems to have the patience of a saint.
Might I suggest to users of a new product, before posting to an email to
a support list do a little research like resading previous mails and
their responses.