Metacity patch causing some drama

tunnel technicull at
Sun Jul 13 23:18:55 EDT 2008

I get a number of windowing errors from time to time, that I've never seen
before. Most of them requiring a restart. I cannot know for sure that
they're related to the metacity patch (and now say, FF3), but the
coincidence is inescapable. I sure hope this gets fixed. I find pidgin
almost unusuable if I have to hunt for my IMs.  The patch as restored the
functionality, but at a cost of endless suspicion about that meta city
Sent from the Pidgin Support List mailing list archive at