Metacity patch to restore activations with Ubuntu Hardy

tunnel technicull at
Fri Jul 11 16:25:58 EDT 2008

Great news, Casey. Thanks.  I have a hunch many Hardy users are having this
problem, but think it's just them. That's been my experience with 3 other
users, thus far.

I'd be happy to test it.  How can I learn when you have something to test?