[Question #38307]: Connection Times out...

NijatXJ07 question38307 at answers.launchpad.net
Sat Jul 5 14:00:57 EDT 2008

New question #38307 on pidgin in ubuntu:

So I am VERY new to linux software so forigve my ignorance. Everytime I try to use Pidgen to log into my AIM account the connection process takes too long and it eventually times out. I never see any of my buddies listed too, but that is probably becasue it never fully connects.

What am I doing wrong?

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.