Pidgin won't connect to MSN network since yesterday

Mark Doliner mark at
Thu Jul 3 16:04:52 EDT 2008

Oh, I think we ran into this problem a few months ago when the certificate changed.  I think someone (maybe Stu?) fixed
our code.  So you shouldn't run into this problem with newer versions
of Pidgin.  Thanks,