Animated smilies in MSN

Richard Allen ra at
Wed Jan 9 13:51:19 EST 2008

I see pidgin can accept those animated smilies (gif's I presume) without
problems.  However, I see no way to either save them or send them myself.
Is this prehaps something I'm overlooking or is this functionality simply
not in pidgin yet ?

If the latter is true, would it be an acceptable solution for me to look at
amsn and take the code from there and adapt it to pidgin?

Rikki.         --  RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX CSA and CSE.
                --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.
Bell Labs Unix --  Reach out and grep someone.