Online Contact information

Ethan Blanton elb at
Fri Feb 1 23:25:09 EST 2008

Cristina Ameel spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I would like my name and contact information removed from this online
> thread at:

You will have to contact, we are not affiliated with
them.  They apparently signed up for this mailing list and posted it
as-is on the Internet.  This is certainly not good form, but there is
nothing we can do about it.  (Anyone can subscribe to this mailing

determined to commit crimes.