Problems with authorisation to ejabberd servers

Shadowfirebird shadowfirebird at
Tue Feb 26 03:35:18 EST 2008

Yep, they're already there.  Sorry.

(And, I should have mentioned, our Windows XP box downstairs has the
same problem.)

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 9:18 PM, Etan Reisner <deryni at> wrote:
> See if you have the libsasl2-modules package installed on your machine, if
>  you don't install that and try logging in again. See if that works.
>     -Etan

This mail is infected with the honor system virus: if you are running
a Macintosh, Unix, or Linux computer, please randomly delete some
files and forward this message to everyone you know.