Gfx curruption in IRC peoples list

David Balazic David.Balazic at
Mon Feb 25 04:04:47 EST 2008

I use 2.3.1 on WinXP.

When the conversation windows is displaying an irc channel and I resize
it by extending to the right, the people list gets corrupted with some
vertical lines.

I reported this a while ago and I think it was marked as solved.

I had a screenshot and wanted to enter a trac ticket, but the site was
overloaded yesterday. Today I'm at work and have no screenshot.

If anyone know about this issue (existing ticket ? I couldn't find one)
please respond.