Error: Huge Pidgin window on windows and can't connect to GTalk

Danilo da Silva danilodiogo at
Sat Feb 16 15:55:50 EST 2008

First, I must say thank you for all of those involved in the dev on Pidgin.
It is a great application which I use and spread to everyone I can.

I'm currently having two problems which I would like some assistance with,
if possible. They are:

   - on Windows my Pidgin window is growing and growing every time I
   start it. It once used to be quite narrow, standing on the right side of the
   screen but now it is huge! Left-right is spans to over the width of my 17
   inch monitor.
   - on Windows and Linux (Ubuntu) my GTalk is having a lot of errors
   connecting. Pretty much now it can't connect anymore.

Thanks a bunch!
Danilo da Silva
Myngle, the new foreign language marketplace -
Soluções para a Comunidade / Solutions for the Community -