How to disable slash commands

mark.abraham at mark.abraham at
Thu Feb 14 16:57:17 EST 2008

I can see in the pidgin changelog that way back in version 0.82 the feature

"	* Instead of toggling slash commands on/off, you can now toggle
	  passing through unknown slash commands on/off."

was added. However my searches through the Pidgin 2.3.1 user interface, the contents of the .purple directory, the Pidgin FAQ and on Google haven't indicated to me any way of achieving the above. I would like to know how I can configure the above kind of behaviour.

Thanks in advance,