Stop dividing history into conversations?

nullspace brad at
Mon Feb 11 18:11:04 EST 2008

Is it possible to stop Pidgin from dividing the history into conversations?
I always close IM windows after I send my message, which ends the

That not only makes the logs very hard to read within Pidgin, it also means
that when I get a reply, the window only shows the last message.  Ideally it
would show the last XX bytes of the history (similar to Trillian).  Can I
make it keep timestamps without dividing up the logs?

I searched the forums, but I was unable to find any way to do this.
Sent from the Pidgin Support List mailing list archive at