pidgin-2.5.3 Crash on exit

Brian Morrison bdm at
Thu Dec 25 12:44:28 EST 2008

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 20:35:13 +0300
"Odhiambo Washington" <odhiambo at> wrote:

> Is there anything I can do under Windows to help me get how it is crashing
> and report that back to the dev team?

There is a debug version you can download and install, when it crashes
it should produce a backtrace that you can then enter into the Trac bug

You'll need to read the readme so you know how to find the backtrace.

Brian Morrison

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."