Key bind shift tab

Dave Wood dave at
Wed Dec 17 01:42:46 EST 2008

Shift-tab doesn't work for me in the linux console. What is the correct
name for the action of going backwards so I can bind another key to it?


Beware of computerized fortune-tellers!

More information about the Support mailing list