Yahoo connection

Evan Platt evan at
Tue Dec 9 12:36:50 EST 2008

Ryan Battles wrote:
> I love pidgen however when I am logged on and attempted to gain access
> to my inbox on yahoo it never takes me to my mail.
Are you talking about the pop up that comes up and says you have a
message, then "Open Mailbox" or something else?

> I had attempted to uninstall and reinstall and nothing seems to help.
> I think the software you using is out of date.
What software? Huh?

> I downloaded Yahoo version 9 and I have no issues connected to my email.
If you mean the "Open Mailbox" link, it should open your default web

What operating system are you running?
What is your default browser?
What happens if you (assuming you are using a Windoze OS, click on
start, then run, then type ?

> Also, what security is built into the Pidgen messenger?

For..... Communicating with a server? Storing logs? Something else?