[Question #42025]: No unread message info on next startup

Marlon Cisternas Milla question42025 at answers.launchpad.net
Wed Aug 13 00:33:48 EDT 2008

New question #42025 on pidgin in ubuntu:

Binary package hint: pidgin

When there are unread message waiting to be read and pidgin is closed - there is no unread message info displayed on next start.

I get a message while watching tv on my computer. I will never discover these messages when I shut down the computer via remote.
Also this is a problem when there is an incoming message after you decided to shut down the pc. If you saw the blinking it will lead to a
pretty annoying search for the message on next startup.

An unread message information is displayed on programm start.

The message itself is available - the problem is noticing it and then finding it.

ProblemType: Bug
Architecture: i386