Windows version of pidgin 2.5.0 is not recieving messages. XMPP.

David Michal dmichal at
Fri Aug 22 07:57:54 EDT 2008

I'm writing jabber bot based on example here:

I'm running the bot on my home computer with Linux where linux version
pidgin 2.3.1 is installed. The bot is talking to this pidgin without a

In work I have Windows pidgin 2.5.0. This pidgin can send the message, I
can see that bot received it, the bot replied, but pidgin did't show the

I have tried jabbim client on the windows and it works fine.

So a the moment I am blaming Pidgin 2.5.0.

Any suggestions?