Font Issue and MSN File Transfer Speed

dodolom Dogan100 at
Wed Apr 2 13:44:49 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

I am new to the forum and I am hoping someone will be able to help me with
my issue. The other day I changed the default font to a new font I
downloaded which is working fine but now the font size differs from contact
to contact. When I type to some of my contacts, it is incredibly small and
to the others it is the exact size I chose. Any idea on why this is

2nd issue I have is the MSN file transfer speed. It transfers with
2kb/second. That is ridiculous. Any info on this one also?

I would really appreciate if someone can help me on this one.

Thanks in advance,
Sent from the Pidgin Support List mailing list archive at