Help required...plzzzzzzz

Vivien Bernet-Rollande vivien.bernet-rollande at
Mon Apr 21 05:01:44 EDT 2008

tahseen mahmood wrote:
> Hi,
>     My name is Tahseen and i have allready installed the pidgin Im
software in my PC and I have configured it to work with jabber a.k.a that i can keep in touch with my office collegues....
>    What i have been trying to do now is to install pidgin in my mobile.
but i dont know what to choose out of the 4,fedora,source,? Wich 1...?
>    Is there a diff. Procedure to install pidgin in the mobile
phone...?......if pidgin is not compatabe with my Nokia E61 is there any
other software that you can suggest me of so that i can use jabber on my
mobile phone..?
> Thanks in advance...
> Plzzz help...
> Regards,
> Tahseen
    The E61 runs on Symbian OS, which I believe is not supported by
pidgin. So my guess is there's no easy way to run pidgin on your phone.
    You'd probably have more luck looking for J2ME clients. (from a
quick google search, i found that seems to
offer one, but there are probably others).
    Also, has a list of clients. One is
called Ocrotalk fo Symbian, so i guess it can run on Symbian.
    good luck.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -