input text area not resizable?

Craig Harding craigwharding at
Thu Apr 3 22:33:24 EDT 2008

Someone has added the .so files and a .dll for windows people and has
typed the instructions on how to install. For Windows, the plugins
directory can be found under one of the directories listed here:

I assume you're running Windows.. You copy the .dll to the plugins
directory (in previous link), restart pidgin, and enable it in the
Plugins Menu.