Font Issue and MSN File Transfer Speed

Ethan Blanton elb at
Wed Apr 2 21:56:32 EDT 2008

dodolom spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I am new to the forum and I am hoping someone will be able to help me with
> my issue. The other day I changed the default font to a new font I
> downloaded which is working fine but now the font size differs from contact
> to contact. When I type to some of my contacts, it is incredibly small and
> to the others it is the exact size I chose. Any idea on why this is
> happening?

I can't answer your font question.  As to the forum bit -- this isn't
a forum, it's a mailing list.  Nabble is a particular very poor piece
of software which takes otherwise usable mailing lists and exposes
them to all of its bugs and vagaries via a web forum interface.  If
you are interested in this list, I recommend that you subscribe to it
via email.

> 2nd issue I have is the MSN file transfer speed. It transfers with
> 2kb/second. That is ridiculous. Any info on this one also?

This is in the FAQ.  Please see "Why are file transfers so slow?"
under MSN.

determined to commit crimes.