Chat Logs [GishPuppy] [GishPuppy] [GishPuppy]

gmane.p6m at gmane.p6m at
Mon Oct 29 11:29:12 EDT 2007

Thanks for the quick responses!

> It would be possible to write a plugin to add a logging mechanism that
> did this.  I do not know that anyone has already done so however.

I'm not familiar with Pidgin plugin development, so I can't do that myself.
I could write a quick external script (e.g. a batch file) to merge the files, but that just doesn't seem right.

I guess I'll wait for that ominous "future version" Richard mentioned...

Gishpuppy | To reply to this email, click here: