Building protocol priority plugin for windows

ilGaspa ilgaspa at
Mon Oct 15 08:31:49 EDT 2007

I've tried compiling myself pidgin as I need to enable the protocol priority
plugin, but every time I start the build process my computer hangs and
reboots; I know I should format it, but as it's my work computer my sysadmin
doesn't allow me to do so, and here comes my question :)
Would someone be so kind to compile the protocol priority plugin for me, and
give me the DLL?

I need protocol priority plugin from Pidgin 2.2.1, built for Windows! Thanks
anyone ^_^
Sent from the Pidgin Support List mailing list archive at