libpurple: is there a signal for remote buddy add - ie corresponding to purple_account_request_authorization?

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at
Wed Nov 7 14:09:37 EST 2007

* Kieran Elby had this to say on [05 Nov 2007, 10:31:32 +0000]:
> Hello Pidgin people,
> Not sure if this is a support question or a development question, but
> here goes...
> Is there a libpurple signal I can use to see when someone adds me to
> their buddy list? I can see there is a UI op for this,

There are account-authorization-requested, -granted and -denied signals
which you will be able to use when 2.3.0 is released: